Care Train Auction
December 8, 2018
9am-3pm McAulliffe’s Ace Hardware
Auction Day Steps for Bidding Success
- Click on the Register to bid/Login on the top menu
- Also available at caretrain.org/register
- Creating an account requires an email address and a password. (Must be 12 characters and a few other requirements it shows you when creating an account)
- Once account is created it brings you to your dashboard which shows you the account details.
- User should also get an email confirming they have creating an account.
- Bid boards are available for bidding at caretrain.org/bid and clicking on the item you would like to bid on.
- Enter your bid above the bid now icon. Please be sure to enter a full amount (example $12.34)
- Click on the bid now icon.
- The bid should change, and you should see a notification that “you are the highest bidder” on the top of the page.
- In addition, on the bottom of the page your username show show on the top of the bid history as the highest bid.
- Once an item has ended you will get an email telling you to pay for your item. You can also go directly to their account page “Register/Login” and it will let you pay for the item at this point.
- You will receive an email with a PDF email attached.
- If you do not have the ability to bring a email or copy of your receipt with you that is ok. We will be able to look up your username and determine if your item has been paid for or not.
- Bring this email or receipt to the pickup desk to receive your items.
- Items must be picked up the day of the auction.
- Go to Checkout, or if on dashboard
- Click on pay now
When you arrive at McAuliffe’s ACE Hardware, walk to the back right hand side of the store. There you will see Richwood Bank staff set up as a clerking station.
They will take your name and basic contact information and assign you an auction number card. You will use this number for any bidding throughout the day – whether in person, by phone or online.
You can get a bid number assigned to you by phone. Just call 937-738-7946.
When you win an auction item, you may return to the Richwood Bank station to pay and process the paperwork to receive your item. If you want to continue shopping at the auction, you can also wait until you are finished and pay for all items before you leave.
If you can’t make it, you can always tune in and call* to make your bids remotely. Our Facebook feed will be live up to the minute on all the action.
*When you call our hotline to bid, please note that we only take your current bid and move on to the next call. If you have a maximum bid, you’ll have to continue calling in to place the next offer.