Auction Day Steps for Bidding Success
- Enter https://caretrain.cbo.io into your browser’s address bar.
- Enter in your bidder number, phone number or email address and tap GO.
- Confirm you are the name listed (a password may be required at this time) then hit “Continue”.
- Once completely logged in, you can search by item #, keyword, or by category.
- To place a bid tap on the blue “Bid/Info” button. There you can place a fast bid, bid or set a max bid, and read details about items.
- Tap on MENU > MY ITEMS to view your activity throughout the event.
- You can securely checkout from your phone with a credit card. Once you have a checkout available, a red “Pay!” button will appear at the top of your bidding screen. Tap on this button to proceed to checkout. If you have not already put a credit card on file, you will need to do so at this time in order to checkout from your phone. *For one checkout, wait until all auction items (silent, live, appeal) have closed.
- I forgot my bidder #? Type your phone # or email address in the bidder # box. Tap GO. You also can tap on the “?” for help.
- How do I remove a bid? Right after you place a bid, you have the option to “undo” on the confirmation banner at the top of the screen. Once this banner goes away, you will need to see an event volunteer that is using the butler to remove it.
- I already selected “no” or replied “STOP” to the SMS text message alerts, not realizing that I wouldn’t receive outbid notices. Can I fix it? Yes! Text “START” to 56651 to begin receiving these once again.
- How do I place a Max Bid? To place a “max bid”, tap on Bid/Info > BID/SET MAX > select the amount you are willing to spend on the item > SET MAX. The system will bid up to that amount for you automatically. You will be notified via text message if you are outbid on this item.
- Did I win? Once the auction has closed, you can look under MENU/MY ITEMS to view everything that you have won/purchased.